Friday, August 28, 2009

I Was Missed .... Wow

As the end of the first full week of school ended I was greeted by a group of students I taught from last year. They shared with me how they missed my stories. Mmm...I really never thought my stories to be entertaining and that they would be missed. I didn't think that I would be the teacher people were eager to leave but I was a teacher they missed. Wow. So that got me thinking. I really wanted to keep in touch with my students once they graduated but I did not want to become the person constantly posting to Facebook. A blog though ... well that is a choice...people can either read it or not... they come to it....so I am going to give this a try. It would be a nice way to also have a history of what happens in the day to day life of our family....so this could be just for us. We will see where this goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment